Oppo introduced the camera-focused flagship phone, the Oppo Reno 10 Pro, as part of its Reno 10 series launch. With its triple-camera system on the back and a powerful 32MP selfie camera with autofocus, the Oppo Reno 10 Pro aims to deliver exceptional photography capabilities and an enhanced shooting experience for users.
You can compare the OPPO Reno 10 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S23 and see which specs are better for you when it comes to cameras.
You can also compare camera focused smartphones and much more with our side-by-side comparison system.
The Oppo Reno 10 Pro boasts a versatile and powerful camera system with a triple-camera setup on the back. It comprises a 50MP Main Camera with OIS based on Sony IMX890 sensor, a 32MP Telephoto lens with 2X optical zoom using the Sony IMX709 sensor, and an 8MP Ultra-wide lens based on the Sony IMX355 sensor. This combination ensures stunningly clear and detailed shots for a wide range of photography needs.
The Oppo Reno 10 Pro’s 32MP selfie camera with autofocus is equally impressive, capturing sharp and perfectly focused self-portraits. Whether it is solo selfies or group shots, the selfie camera delivers exceptional performance, elevating your self-photography experience to new heights.
Oppo Reno 10 Pro Quick Specs
- 6.7 inches AMOLED Screen with HDR10+ support, 120 HZ refresh rate and 950 nits peak brightness
- 89.70 % screen to body ratio
- 6nm based Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset
- 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage
- 50MP main camera, 32MP telephoto, 8MP ultra-wide and 32MP selfie camera
- 4600mAh battery with 80W wired charging
- Color OS 13.1 based on Android 13
- 2 Years of major android updates and 4 years of security updates