Xiaomi has officially confirmed the Redmi Note 13 series launch date in China, with the new lineup set to arrive as successors to the Redmi Note 12 phones. The much-anticipated launch event is scheduled for September 21st. Redmi Note 13 series is expected to consist of three models: Redmi Note 13, Redmi Note 13 Pro, and Redmi Note 13 Pro+.
These models had recently surfaced in TENAA’s database and now Xiaomi put all doubts to rest earlier this week by officially announcing the Note 13 series launch date, with all three models set to be unveiled at 7 pm (local time).
The Redmi Note 13 series is bringing some interesting features to the table. For starters, the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ will be the first in the series to have a curved display, which adds to its overall look. The teaser images show that the volume and power buttons are on the right side for easy access. In terms of design, the phones look sleek and modern. The teaser images also reveal a punch-hole cutout in the center for the selfie camera, giving the screen a nice, immersive feel with thin bezels all around.
Explore Xiaomi’s top phones, commonly compared by users:
- Poco X5 Pro vs Redmi Note 12 Pro
- Xiaomi 12 vs Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus
- Xiaomi 11T Pro vs Redmi K60 Pro
- Realme GT2 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus
When it comes to materials, some models, like the Redmi Note 13 Pro+, will have a leather back, while others will go for a glass back. The back also has space for two big camera cutouts and a smaller one for the triple camera setup. At the bottom of the phone, you will find the USB Type-C port, speaker grill, and SIM tray. Up top, there is an extra speaker vent and an IR blaster.
Here are the speculated specifications for the Redmi Note 13 series.
– Display: 6.67-inch 1.5K AMOLED with 120Hz refresh rate
– Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Ultra SoC for Redmi Note 13 Pro+, Other variants may have different chipset.
– RAM & Storage: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB storage
– Software: Android 13-based MIUI 13
– Rear Cameras: 200MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro
– Front Camera: 16MP
– Battery: Note 13 & Note 13 Pro – 5,120mAh with 67W fast charging; Note 13 Pro+ – 5,000mAh with 120W fast charging
Feel free to explore our phone comparison system in the PhoneCompares database to compare your preferred phones.