The Samsung Galaxy A Series is a popular lineup of mid-range smartphones offered by Samsung. Known for their excellent balance of features and affordability, the A Series catered to a wide range of consumers looking for high-quality devices without the premium price tag.
Samsung Galaxy A54 is another good addition to the Samsung’s popular A Series. The comparison of these two good mid-range phones (Vivo V27 vs Samsung Galaxy A54) will help you understand better how A54 takes the lead. You can also do unlimited mobile phone comparisons here.
The Samsung Galaxy A54 is the epitome of value and performance, delivering premium specifications at a mid-range price point. With its stunning 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display featuring a 120Hz refresh rate and 1000 nits peak brightness, users can enjoy an immersive visual experience comparable to high-end devices. Under the hood, the 5nm based Exynos 1380 chipset ensures powerful and efficient performance.
Samsung Galaxy A54 Quick Specs:
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Screen with 120HZ refresh rate and 1000 nits peak brightness
- 5nm based Exynos 1380 chipset
- 50MP Main camera with OIS, 12MP Ultra-wide, 5MP Macro and 32MP Selfie Camera
- Upto 8GB RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 5000mAh battery with 25W wired charging
- IP67 rating
- Android 13, One UI 5.1 with 4 years of major OS updates 5 years of security updates